- Leaders and Judges
- Travels around Edom, and through Moab and Ammon
- King Sihon defeated
- King Og defeated
- Lands divided
- Moses may not enter Promised Land
- Be careful to obey
- Do not use idols
- There is no god like our God
- Cities of refuge
- 10 commandments
- Fear and obey God that it may go well
4 "Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. 5 You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. 6 And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. 7 You shall teach them
- The Lord chose Israel, will conquer for her, and protect and provide for her.
- The Lord disciplines his people
17 Beware lest you say in your heart, 'My power and the might of my hand have gotten me this wealth.'
- The Lord gives the Land to Israel, but not because Israel acted righteously.
- circumcise your heart because of what the Lord has done for you
- you will be blessed if you obey the Lord and cursed if you do not.
- Do not worship the true God in wrong ways
- Kill those that teach disobedience of the Lord
- Baldness on the forehead of the dead
- Clean and unclean food
- Sabbath year debts
- Firstborn animals
- Abib, Passover, Feast of Unleavened Bread, Feast of Weeks, Feast of Booths
- Forbidden Worship
- People who worship false gods
- Legal Decisions
- Provision for Priests
- fortune tellers
- a new prophet
- Cities of refuge
- Property boundaries
- Rules of War
- Unsolved murders
- Female captives
- Inheritance rights
- Rebellious sons
- Condemned get hung on trees
- Misc. laws
- Sexual laws
- Those excluded from the assembly
- Encampment cleanliness
- Misc laws.
- divorce, newlyweds, kidnapping, and treating the poor
- 40 lashings, marriage, measurements, and Amalek
- conclusion of the law
26 "'Cursed be anyone who does not confirm the words of this law by doing them.' And all the people shall say, 'Amen.'
29 "The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but the things that are revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this law.
- Choosing between life and good vs. death and evil
6 And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your offspring, so that you will love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live.
- Joshua to succeed Moses
- The Song of Moses
- Moses blesses Israel